We are looking for
Mobile APP Developer
We are a digital health company, enabling healthcare providers to treat and manage chronic cardiometabolic diseases based on evidence-based and personalized interventions directly to the patient. Our solution has a strong focus on combining pharmaceutical, lifestyle and behavioral components within the treatment process.
Our vision is to provide patients with personalized treatments based on Data “Data-as-a-Pill”. Our goal is to “enable patients to take control over their chronic disease”. Our motivations is to Help people and Society progress, to Explore and Innovate, and to have a clear Purpose.
We are looking for a Mobile APP developer in Kaunas, Lithuania.
We are looking for a qualified Mobile developer to join our development team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android/iOS platforms;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features;
- Work with outside data sources and APIs;
- Suggest and apply UX updates;
- Be passionate about mobile application development.
- Have extensive experience with native app development which includes IOS and Android(React native)
- Be familiar with functional and Object-oriented programming (OOP) principles;
- Familiarity with backend programming (C#) is an advantage.
- Flexible working hours, ability to work from home, and professional development;
- The opportunity to grow in your field in an international company;
- The opportunity to learn from professionals;
- Excellent environment to expand your knowledge and skills;
- Team building events;
- Open and friendly atmosphere.
Gross salary from: 3200-5000 euro/month
To apply, please fill the form or send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be informed about the further process.