We are looking for
We are a digital health company, enabling healthcare providers to treat and manage chronic cardiometabolic diseases based on evidence-based and personalized interventions directly to the patient. Our solution has a strong focus on combining pharmaceutical, lifestyle and behavioral components within the treatment process.
Our vision is to provide patients with personalized treatments based on Data “Data-as-a-Pill”. Our goal is to “enable patients to take control over their chronic disease”. Our motivations is to Help people and Society progress, to Explore and Innovate, and to have a clear Purpose.
We are looking for a .NET Core / ASP.NET Core Blazor Developer in Kaunas, Lithuania.
As a software specialist, your main activity will be the design, development, optimization and maintenance of ASP.NET Core Blazor web application. You will work with the product designers, developers, managers and technical experts within the company to deliver high-quality solutions in healthcare industries.
- Developing web application with ASP.NET Core Blazor
- Writing unit / integration tests
- Participating in pull requests review
- Helping other team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or related areas;
- At least 2 years of experience working with .NET framework and C#;
- Experience with SCSS patterns
- Experience with relational databases;
- Good English skills (both written and oral) to communicate and coordinate with functional teams;
- Experience working in a team;
- Responsibility for delivered functionality.
- C#, .NET Core REST API, ASP.NET Core Blazor, MS SQL Server, Entity Framework, Syncfusion Blazor UI
- Experience creating Mobile Apps;
- Hands-on experience with the Agile methodology and its management tools (e.g. JIRA).
- The opportunity to grow in your field in an international growing company;
- Excellent environment to expand your knowledge and skills;
- Working with young, professional, quality-oriented team;
- Working with latest .NET technologies;
- Working in Agile environment;
- Autonomy to define how you are going to do work;
- Flexible working hours, ability to work from home;
- Competitive salary.
The salary range for this position is 2800 – 6000 EUR (gross) per month depending on the seniority level
To apply, please fill the form or send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be informed about the further process.