We are looking for
We are a digital health company, enabling healthcare providers to treat and manage chronic cardiometabolic diseases based on evidence-based and personalized interventions directly to the patient. Our solution has a strong focus on combining pharmaceutical, lifestyle and behavioral components within the treatment process.
Our vision is to provide patients with personalized treatments based on Data “Data-as-a-Pill”. Our goal is to “enable patients to take control over their chronic disease”. Our motivations is to Help people and Society progress, to Explore and Innovate, and to have a clear Purpose.
We are looking for a Solution Architect in Kaunas, Lithuania.
- Determine organization needs and identify high-level technical system requirements for proper technical roadmap establishment;
- Work with functional teams to design a full-stack solution using software that fully integrates with dHealthIQ customer’s needs, from data flow, data consumption, security, DevOps, mobile and other standpoints;
- Carry out debugging, troubleshooting, modifications, and unit testing of solutions built on the dHealthIQ platforms;
- Analyze the technical requirements of software solutions and break them down into smaller manageable parts to ensure scalability, extendability, efficiency, etc.
- Plan, design, maintain and supervise the technical architecture of software solutions (software components, frameworks, languages, hardware).
- Communicate technical design solutions to functional groups and stakeholders.
- Help to establish testing procedures to ensure systems run smoothly in production environments.
- BA and MA degree or in Information Technology, Computer Science, or relevant subjects
- Proven work experience as a software Technical Architect
- Excellent knowledge about web application architectures, software design patterns for microservices (decomposition, integration, API gateway, database, observability, cross-cutting concern, etc. patterns) and their replated patternsHands-on experience in software development
- Knowledge of programming languages like C#, .NET Core REST API, ASP.NET Core Blazor, MS SQL Server, Entity Framework, message based events sharing (RabbitMQ).
- Familiarity with operating systems like Windows, Linux, Azure, both linear and non-linear databases.
- Basic understanding of big data and modern data warehouse solutions and architectures
- The opportunity to grow in your field in a growing international company;
- Excellent environment to expand your knowledge and skills;
- Working with the young, professional, quality-oriented team;
- Working in Agile environment;
- Autonomy to define how you are going to do work;
- Flexible working hours, ability to work from home;
- Competitive salary.
Gross salary from: 4100-5000 euro/month
To apply, please fill the form or send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Only selected candidates will be informed about the further process.