We are looking for
We are hiring exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you are looking for a motivating, friendly, but very ambitious environment, this might be a perfect opportunity for you!
We are a digital health company, enabling healthcare providers to treat and manage chronic cardio metabolic diseases based on evidence-based and personalized interventions directly to the patient. Our solution has a strong focus on combining pharmaceutical, lifestyle, and behavioural components within the treatment process. We are currently working with partners from both the academic and medical sectors to complete our trials with real patients. We are proud to count top universities as well as healthcare professionals amongst our partners.
We are looking for a Business Analyst in Kaunas, Lithuania.
We are looking for a strong business systems analyst resource with previous experience using various techniques such as: business and technical process mapping, analyzing and documenting as-is and to-be, training, etc.
- At least 2 years of experience in business analysis or a related field
- Agile experience
- Excellent requirements elicitation, requirements writing in the form of user stories with acceptance criteria are required
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations and influence others.
- Exceptional planning and facilitation skills required. Ability to work independently or in a team with the ability to juggle multiple projects at one time
- Experience documenting and following a requirements/analysis work plan
- Strong analytic skills with a curious mind
- Ability to figure out problems with little or no direction and recommend solutions
- Modelling with BPMN or UML notations.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with medical claim business system software.
- Must be able to manage multiple assignments, independently determine solutions, and anticipate/prevent potential problems.
- Strong analytical, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Extensive use of data query logic. SQL experience is a plus.
Preferred education and experience:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT or Computer Science – possibly still in the final study years
The salary for this position is from 2500 EUR (gross) per month depending on the seniority level
To apply, please fill the form or send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be informed about the further process.