We are looking for
We are a digital health company, enabling healthcare providers to treat and manage chronic cardiometabolic diseases based on evidence-based and personalized interventions directly to the patient. Our solution has a strong focus on combining pharmaceutical, lifestyle and behavioral components within the treatment process.
Our vision is to provide patients with personalized treatments based on Data “Data-as-a-Pill”. Our goal is to “enable patients to take control over their chronic disease”. Our motivations is to Help people and Society progress, to Explore and Innovate, and to have a clear Purpose.
We are looking for a Data Scientist in Kaunas, Lithuania.
We are now looking for a Data Science specialist to join our team and work on life-changing projects with the health sector. As a Data Science specialist, you will be part of our project development team. Your goal will be to help our company analyze trends to make better decisions. If you are highly analytical with a knack for analysis, math, and statistics, a critical thinker and like to solve problems this role is for you.
- Analyze large amounts of raw information to find patterns that will improve company’s and our client’s business;
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy;
- Execute projects involving data analytics;
- Undertaking and automating data collection, preprocessing, and analysis;
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques;
- Implement processes that improve and lead to superb data quality;
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets;
- Use predictive modeling and machine-learning algorithms to increase and optimize business outcomes;
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes;
We expect from you:
- Bachelors’ or Master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or Economics or another quantitative discipline – alternatively, an equivalent level of relevant work experience would also be acceptable;
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or similar role (3+ years);
- Hands-on work experience and working knowledge of SQL, Python, R, or other languages/technologies for performing complex data modeling and analysis;
- Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers: company data (like Bureau van Dijk, Dun & Bradstreet, etc.), statistics department data (like Eurostat, etc.);
- Experience visualizing/presenting data using: Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, D3, ggplot, etc.;
- Experience with SQL databases and querying data from relational databases using SQL;
- Hands-on knowledge of data wrangling, data cleaning, and prep;
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams;
- Able to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Autonomy to define how you are going to do work;
- Flexible working hours, ability to work from home, and professional development;
- The opportunity to grow in your field in an international company;
- The opportunity to learn from professionals;
- Excellent environment to expand your knowledge and skills;
- Competitive salary.v
To apply, please fill the form or send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be informed about the further process.