We are looking for
QA Test Engineer
We are a digital health company, enabling healthcare providers to treat and manage chronic cardio metabolic diseases based on evidence-based and personalized interventions directly to the patient. Our solution has a strong focus on combining pharmaceutical, lifestyle, and behavioural components within the treatment process. We are currently working with partners from both the academic and medical sectors to complete our trials with real patients. We are proud to count top universities as well as healthcare professionals amongst our partners.
Our vision is to provide patients with personalized treatments based on data “Data-as-a-Pill”. Our goal is to “enable personalised therapeutics”. Our motivations are to help people and society progress, to explore and innovate, and to have a clear purpose. We are growing and seeking a QA Test Engineer who would like an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, creative, and challenging work environment.
We are looking for a QA Test Engineer in Kaunas, Lithuania.
As a quality engineer, your main activity will be the design, development, optimization, and maintenance of web and mobile applications together with the team. You will work with the product designers, developers, managers, and technical experts within the company to deliver high-quality solutions in the healthcare industry.
- Ensuring overall product quality for various modules: web, mobile, API, data science.
- Creating, managing, working on a support system. Solving repetitive problems in collaboration with business analysts and developers.
- Participate and lead customers’ support processes including user-manuals preparation, and other required guidance/instructions.
- Partner with other teams across business units (i.e., data science, mobile app development team, product owner, DevOps, UX/UI designer) to develop necessary analysis and documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently with production, managerial, and executive teams.
- Analytical abilities.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Strong verbal and written communications with the ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization
- Multitasks, prioritizes, and meets deadlines in a timely manner
- Knowledge of quality tools used in the industry
- Experience in an agile working environment
Preferred education and experience:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT or Computer Science – possibly still in the final study years
The salary for this position is from 2000 EUR (gross) per month depending on the seniority level.
To apply, please fill the form or send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be informed about the further process.