We are looking for
We are a digital health company, enabling healthcare providers to treat and manage chronic cardiometabolic diseases based on evidence-based and personalized interventions directly to the patient. Our solution has a strong focus on combining pharmaceutical, lifestyle and behavioral components within the treatment process.
Our vision is to provide patients with personalized treatments based on Data “Data-as-a-Pill”. Our goal is to “enable patients to take control over their chronic disease”. Our motivations is to Help people and Society progress, to Explore and Innovate, and to have a clear Purpose.
We are looking for a Solution Architect in Kaunas, Lithuania.
As a Solution Architect, you will oversee and maintain the technical software architecture of the dHealthIQ platform. You will work with the product owners, software developers, data scientists, development team leads, and DevOps engineers to deliver high-quality solutions in the healthcare industry.
- Determine organization needs and identify high-level technical system requirements for proper technical roadmap establishment;
- Work with functional teams to design a full-stack solution using software that fully integrates with dHealthIQ customer’s needs, from data flow, data consumption, security, DevOps, mobile and other standpoints;
- Carry out debugging, troubleshooting, modifications, and unit testing of solutions built on the dHealthIQ platforms;
- Analyze the technical requirements of software solutions and break them down into smaller manageable parts to ensure scalability, extendability, efficiency, etc.
- Plan, design, maintain and supervise the technical architecture of software solutions (software components, frameworks, languages, hardware).
- Communicate technical design solutions to functional groups and stakeholders.
- Help to establish testing procedures to ensure systems run smoothly in production environments.
- BA and MA degree or in Information Technology, Computer Science, or relevant subjects
- Proven work experience as a software Technical Architect
- Excellent knowledge about web application architectures, software design patterns for microservices (decomposition, integration, API gateway, database, observability, cross-cutting concern, etc. patterns) and their replated patternsHands-on experience in software development
- Knowledge of programming languages like C#, .NET Core REST API, ASP.NET Core Blazor, MS SQL Server, Entity Framework, message based events sharing (RabbitMQ).
- Familiarity with operating systems like Windows, Linux, Azure, both linear and non-linear databases.
- Basic understanding of big data and modern data warehouse solutions and architectures
- The opportunity to grow in your field in a growing international company;
- Excellent environment to expand your knowledge and skills;
- Working with the young, professional, quality-oriented team;
- Working in Agile environment;
- Autonomy to define how you are going to do work;
- Flexible working hours, ability to work from home;
- Competitive salary.
The salary range for this position is 4100 – 5000 EUR (gross) per month depending on the seniority level
To apply, please fill the form or send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be informed about the further process.